The brand new Salming Kobra is a fast paced unique combination of lightweight, cushioning and stability. Together with all the unique Salming technologies, Kobra is wrapped up into one agile shoe.
- Rollbar - An increased radius on the inner side of the outer sole, facilitates rolling the foot inwards and toe push off. Reaching for that stop ball in squash or covering a shot in floorball is made easier with the RollBar™ technology.
- Torsion Guide System - The distance from heel to the ball of the foot (62% of the shoe) has been designed with extra stability, which ends in the so-called ”ballet” line, a 75° angle. In front of the 75° line, we have equipped the shoe with greater flexibility to stimulate the foot’s natural movements.
- ExoSkeleton - The exo skeleton design stabilizes the foot for lateral movements and reduces pressure at the MTP joints (Metatarsophalangeal joints). It is important to keep the foot stable medio-lateral, avoiding friction and side forces in the soft parts of the foot sole, especially underneath the forefoot.
- Ergo Heelcup - To stabilize and fixate the heel, which is key to providing a great fit and comfort, the Ergo Heel Cup is slightly longer than the average heel cup.
- HexaGrip - A new very durable lightweight rubber compound that features Salmings HexaGrip™ pattern designed for the best possible grip on all indoor surfaces.
- Lateral Movement Stabilizer - an especially designed light weight integrated dual torsion unit that supports the foot during fast and irregular lateral movements.
- Lateral Movement Stabilizer Plus - A unique design with a positive angle of 8° that prevents the foot from rolling over outwards.
- Recoil - Super lightweight cushioning compound that releases a higher rebound energy effect. The Recoil R™ - as in Recoil Reduction - is a cushioning compound featured in the heel impact zone designed to reduce impact forces and increase comfort when lunging.