Over 90% of golfers are now opting for a Lithium battery to power their electric trolley because they provide a more reliable, high-tech and cost-effective alternative to traditional Lead-acid.
An integrated Battery Management System (BMS) protects the high-quality Lithium components and helps to provide a five-times-longer lifespan than the Lead-acid equivalent, backed up by a market-leading 5-year comprehensive warranty.
The lightweight and compact S-Series Lithium batteries are also designed to remain on the trolley when folded down, to make it easier when travelling to and from the course and can be recharged from empty in less than five hours.
- 75% lighter (compared to Lead-acid equivalent)
- Five-times longer lifespan (compared to Lead-acid equivalent)
- Compact and stylish design
- Remains in place for easy transportation
- Recharges is less than 5 hours
- Integrated BMS offering optimal performance
- Unrivalled reliability
- Standard range capacity*
- Compatible with all S-Series electric trolleys**
*This battery will complete 18 holes on a Motocaddy single motored trolley when used in normal conditions. Battery capacity will reduce over time and can be affected by frequency of use, quality of care and charging conditions.
|COMPOSITION:||Lithium ion Phosphate (LiFeP04)|
|WARRANTY LENGTH:||5-year comprehensive*|
NB : For information on compatibility with pre-2016 S1/S1 PRO models, please contact our Customer Service team.